Monday, April 12, 2010

Alima


Professors are able to help students through difficult times. We are mentors to our students and help them develop a basic knowledge in our subject. I feel gratified when a student suddenly understands a difficult concept because of my efforts. Professors receive a great deal of respect from students. For example, every day students rush to open the door for me or wait for me to enter a room. I wake up in the morning happy because I look forward to my first class of the day. These are things that money cannot buy. On top of this, I also receive an income. Also, As long as you are doing a good job teaching you are not bothered by the administration.

Well Alima thank you so much for joining us. We really appreciate you on joining a respectful profession and it seems from your nature that your students will gain knowledge from you in friendly atmosphere.